Great logos that convey the right message and are themselves useful across many platforms are very tricky to design – because they have to encapsulate the sum total of your organization’s mission within a quick clean visual.
Here are some tips for designing the perfect logo!
- Make it Timeless
- Make it Appropriate
- Make it Adaptable
- Make it Unique
A Logo doesn’t:
- have to say what the organization does
- have to include a visual depicting what the organization does
Time and again, the more professional the organization – the clearer the logo:
Important Point: A Simple Logo Aids Recognition
Need some inspiration?
Here’s a whole slew of great logos!
Get Started with YOURS!
- Write your organization’s name – the name that you will be doing business as
- Add your tagline if you have one
- Write down what your organizations does, make or provides
- Find 3 logos of those you would consider to be your competitors
- Find 3 examples of logos you love
- Bonus: write down WHY you love the logos you’ve chosen